[comp.sys.amiga] About Lyco

ranjit@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Ranjit Bhatnagar) (09/03/88)

In article <399@stsci> berry@stsci.EDU (Jim Berry) writes:
>Well, I ordered my 277N from them 3 weeks ago and yesterday they swore
>(again) on the phone that they'd get them in 'middle of next week'. Sigh.

I had a similar experience getting a Star NX1000R printer from Lyco -
every week, they were shipping it "tomorrow".  The black ribbons arrived
another 3 weeks later...

On the other hand, they did have a very good price, and helpful sales
and technical staff.  But if you're in a hurry, try someplace else...

	- Ranjit

=== === ===         Pa!  Molly's dead!  She ate some leaves!       === === ===
"Trespassers w"   ranjit@eniac.seas.upenn.edu	ucbvax!rutgers!super!eniac!...
Ranjit Bhatnagar, Graduate Student     I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.