[comp.sys.amiga] Ami in Analog

jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) (09/05/88)

In article <66330@sun.uucp>, cmcmanis%pepper@Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) writes:
> Also the main illustrator for Analog (the SF magazine) clearly uses an Amiga
> for "computer" inspiration. In the last few issues every computer illustration
> was an Amiga 1000 (although never labeled as such). What was even more
> --Chuck McManis

Well, wouldn't you know that ole Jerry P. is just rolling over in
whatever it is live guys roll over in.

This month (October publishing Date for Analog SF magazine)
there is a "science fact" article titled "High-Tech for the
Little Red Schoolhouse" Authored by Roberta Jane Pournelle
and Illustrated by our man above William R. Warren Jr. Starring
the A1000 for the article cover art.

Points of interest... Where the AMIGA appears on the case of the
A1000 is "Warren" instead, and where 1080 appears on the case of
the 1080 monitor is         /
                  LUVMEIN \/

The article does mention the Amiga (and the Atari ST) but I
haven't read it fully just yet.

I wonder how the Pournelles are doing?