[comp.sys.amiga] Turbo Pascal 4.0 for Amiga

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) (09/02/88)

Yes!!! I would like to see Turbo Pascal 4.0 because it is very excellent
for compilers! When it will come here? Does anyone know about Turbo
Pascal Description? Thank!

-- Tim Stark

+=============================================================================+
| Timothy Stark          | BitNet:   11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET                   |
| Gallaudet University   | Internet: 11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU   |
| P.O. Box 1453          | UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!11tstark       |
| Washington, DC. 20002  | CSNET:    11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET      |
| USA                    | QLink:    TimS18                                   |
+=============================================================================+

      "The deaf people called the only university for the deaf."

zaphod@freja.dk (Ole D. M. Lennert) (09/05/88)

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) writes:

>Yes!!! I would like to see Turbo Pascal 4.0 because it is very excellent
>for compilers! When it will come here? Does anyone know about Turbo
>Pascal Description? Thank!

Please post this info, since I also would like to see TP4 for
my Amy.

haitex@pnet01.cts.com (Wade Bickel) (09/06/88)

zaphod@freja.dk (Ole D. M. Lennert) writes:
>11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (Timothy Stark) writes:
>
>>Yes!!! I would like to see Turbo Pascal 4.0 because it is very excellent
>>for compilers! When it will come here? Does anyone know about Turbo
>>Pascal Description? Thank!
>
>Please post this info, since I also would like to see TP4 for
>my Amy.

        Have you two heard about Modula-2?  M2 is the successor language to
PASCAL, and is is syntactically very similiar.  M2 allows system level
control.

        There are two currently available M2 complers available, "Benchmark"
and "M2Amiga".  I use Benchmark and it is a very good product.  It has a
turbo-PASCAL like integrated environment.

                                                        Good Luck,

                                                                Wade.
PS:  sorry for the "is is" and "available...available".  It just takes to
        long to re-edit! :^).

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!haitex
ARPA: crash!pnet01!haitex@nosc.mil
INET: haitex@pnet01.CTS.COM
Opionions expressed are mine, and not necessarily those of my employer.