[comp.sys.amiga] Modern Management comp.{}.amiga

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (09/07/88)

> In Article 20021112.ranjit@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Ranjit
> Bhatnagar) writes:
>
>    [  ?]
>
>  - nobody ELSE posts their small, cute programs
> to c.s.amiga.  And after all, that's what the binary group is
> for (although I haven't seen anything new there for about a
> month).
>
>    [  ?]
>
>  - Ranjit

You're right, what has been done with comp.{s/b/a}.amiga ?

Are they on a sort of holiday or what, I've read sometime somewere
they once said ( the moderators ) its a hell of a job.
Whats the deal, if they can't or don't have enough time to do
the job then just quit, give it to somebody else who wants it.
I'm sure there are enough people who want it.

As I'm reading here in the Management training course vol. MCIIXX:

Your preformance is below zero, go home for a week and don't
come back we have somebody else waiting outside to do the job.

I know this isn't the way to get something done, so little or a
little bigger programs in comp.sys.amiga is no problem for me.

Lets do until the moderator problem is gone ?

 Michel Langereis.

    UUCP:  ...mcvax!telmail!neabbs!amichel