[comp.sys.amiga] Sneaker Computing has expanded

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (08/31/88)

[ Im so excited I don't even care about the line eater today! ]

  Sneakers Computing is *PROUD* to announce an addition to the staff:

  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
                    weight 7 lb 10 oz
					length 19 1/2" long

  So look for new and exciting programs just as soon as I get teach her 'C'.

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein     {alegra|amiga|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
 Sneakers Computing

 Of course heimat is an Amiga, doesn't everyone run UUCP & UseNet on an Amiga?

lauren@cbmvax.UUCP (Lauren Brown CATS) (09/02/88)

In article <2440.AA2440@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:
>[ Im so excited I don't even care about the line eater today! ]
>
>  Sneakers Computing is *PROUD* to announce an addition to the staff:
>
>  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
>                    weight 7 lb 10 oz
>					length 19 1/2" long
>
>  So look for new and exciting programs just as soon as I get teach her 'C'.
>
>--
> Dan "Sneakers" Schein     {alegra|amiga|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers

Congratulations Dan, to both you and Doreen!

Now when can we sign Heidi up for CATS?
Lauren Brown      -- CBM   >>Amiga Technical Support<<
                                1200 Wilson Drive
                              West Chester, PA 19380
                  UUCP  ...{allegra,uunet,rutger,}!cbmvax!lauren
                                PHONE 215-431-9100

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (09/02/88)

In article <2440.AA2440@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:
>[ Im so excited I don't even care about the line eater today! ]
>
>  Sneakers Computing is *PROUD* to announce an addition to the staff:
>
>  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
>  So look for new and exciting programs just as soon as I get teach her 'C'.
>
>--
> Dan "Sneakers" Schein     {alegra|amiga|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers

What books do you recommend for someone that age?  K&R is a little
tough.  I heard there's going to be a new edition of the RKM's
with more picutures.  Do you recommend *that*?

Tom
--
       Tom Limoncelli -- Drew University, Box 1060, Madison, NJ 07940
  TLimonce@Drew.Bitnet -- limonce@pilot.njin.net -- VoiceMail (201)408-5389

foy@aero.ARPA (Richard Foy) (09/03/88)

In article <2440.AA2440@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:
>  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
>                    weight 7 lb 10 oz
>					length 19 1/2" long
Congratulations

Richard Foy

In article <2440.AA2440@heimat> sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) writes:

>  Sneakers Computing is *PROUD* to announce an addition to the staff:
>
>  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
>                    weight 7 lb 10 oz
>					length 19 1/2" long

Richard J. Sexton and Associates is also pleased to announce the
birth of Brenden James Sexton, on Sept. 2, 1988 at 7:53 AM PST.

Everyone's doing fine.

So like, dan had a kid, I had one, markkkk had one. Boy that was
some new years last year, huh peoples ?

--
``Listen buddy, you'd better become a democracy by Thursday or
                                               we'll bomb the hell out of you''

bryan@cs.utexas.edu (Bryan Bayerdorffer) (09/03/88)

In article <6193@gryphon.CTS.COM> richard@gryphon.CTS.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
=-
=-So like, dan had a kid, I had one, markkkk had one. Boy that was
=-some new years last year, huh peoples ?
=-
	Er, aren't you off by about one month?  'Sokay, Richard.  Luckily,
one doesn't need to be able to count to become a father. :-)
/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/_____/
|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|
_No dark sarcasm in the classroom|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|___
|____Teachers leave the kids alone__|_____|_____|_____|_bryan@cs.utexas.edu___|
___|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|{ihnp4,seismo,...}!cs.utexas.edu!bryan_
|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|

markk@iscuva.ISCS.COM (Mark Kimmerly) (09/06/88)

In article <3270@cs.utexas.edu> bryan@cs.utexas.edu writes:
>In article <6193@gryphon.CTS.COM> (Richard Sexton) writes:
>=-
>=-So like, dan had a kid, I had one, markkkk had one. Boy that was
>=-some new years last year, huh peoples ?
>=-
>	Er, aren't you off by about one month?  'Sokay, Richard.  Luckily,
>one doesn't need to be able to count to become a father. :-)

Bullshit.

Richard?  Dan?  Feel free to join in:

	One, two, three, BLOW!
	One, two, three, BLOW!
	One, two, three, BLOW!

	NO!  DON'T PUSH, THE DAMN DOCTOR ISN'T HERE YET!
--
Markkkkk
(professional smart-ass)

rodger@hpdml93.HP.COM (Rodger Anderson) (09/07/88)

>/ hpdml93:comp.sys.amiga / sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) /  7:55 pm  Aug 30, 1988 /
>  Sneakers Computing is *PROUD* to announce an addition to the staff:

>  Heidi Lynn Schein born   August 30, 1988 @ 2:41
>                    weight 7 lb 10 oz
>					length 19 1/2" long

>  So look for new and exciting programs just as soon as I get teach her 'C'.
Congratulations.  Now is when the real fun starts :-).  Don't worry, you'll
live through it.

Rodger Anderson (rodger@hpdml93)

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (09/07/88)

In Message <1930@iscuva.ISCS.COM>, markk@iscuva.ISCS.COM (Mark Kimmerly) writes:

>In article <3270@cs.utexas.edu> bryan@cs.utexas.edu writes:
>>In article <6193@gryphon.CTS.COM> (Richard Sexton) writes:
>>=-
>>=-So like, dan had a kid, I had one, markkkk had one. Boy that was
>>=-some new years last year, huh peoples ?
>>=-
>>	Er, aren't you off by about one month?  'Sokay, Richard.  Luckily,
>>one doesn't need to be able to count to become a father. :-)

  Gee what do you know, he _was_ off by a month! Maybe his was a little bit
  early. But for me I think it was a Christmas present ;-)

>Bullshit.
>
>Richard?  Dan?  Feel free to join in:
>
>	One, two, three, BLOW!
>	One, two, three, BLOW!
>	One, two, three, BLOW!
>
>	NO!  DON'T PUSH, THE DAMN DOCTOR ISN'T HERE YET!

 Well to be quite honest im having *TOO* much fun being with my new daughter and
 wife (I took a week off :-) that things like this just don't seem as important
 anymore. Besides I have to get back to those bottles.

 Lets see... er... one... to... er, uh... Honey, what comes after too ?!?

>Markkkkk
>(professional smart-ass)
 This used to be my title when I was at CATS!