[comp.sys.amiga] WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT

james@spies.UUCP (JAMES) (09/07/88)

 Anyone hear about the big scandal between Buena Vista Software and The
Creators of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"... Seemingly Buena Vista was turned
down for the rights for "Roger Rabbit' to produce their Amiga Game...

   Technically wouldn't they just stop producing the game rather than
suing Buena Vista?

phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) (09/07/88)

In article <00165@spies.UUCP> james@spies.UUCP (JAMES) writes:
> Anyone hear about the big scandal between Buena Vista Software and The
>Creators of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"... Seemingly Buena Vista was turned
>down for the rights for "Roger Rabbit' to produce their Amiga Game...
>
>   Technically wouldn't they just stop producing the game rather than
>suing Buena Vista?

But, but, but, ..... there's an advertisement for it in the latest
AmigaWorld!  Is this going to be another Vaporware product?
Plplplplplplplpeeeeeeeeze tell me it isn't so!

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil@Rice.edu>

zlhb0a@apctrc.uucp (Lawrence H. Brown) (09/08/88)

In article <00165@spies.UUCP> james@spies.UUCP (JAMES) writes:
> Anyone hear about the big scandal between Buena Vista Software and The
>Creators of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"... Seemingly Buena Vista was turned
>down for the rights for "Roger Rabbit' to produce their Amiga Game...

Hmmm. I just saw the full color ad in the latest Amiga Whirl....
It looks promising, I hope it really works and comes out.
I'm also eagerly awaiting "Dragons Lair" (6 disks!!) for the
Amiga.  Leo Schwab, if I do get it, I'm going to need some
play-spoilers so I can have fun with it.  Thanks.
	Lawrence H. Brown
USENET: ...!uunet!apctrc!zlhb0a or zlhb0a@apctrc.uucp (?)
Phone: (918-660-4389) 24 hrs, voice. USmail: 7325 E. 50th, Tulsa, OK 74145
"No.  Amiga is not dead.  Hell, it's not even tired."---Leo L. Schwab