[comp.sys.amiga] Gomf & LexCheck

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (09/11/88)

  Well I received the answer to my mystry GURU problems when using LexCheck
  via the BERKS AMIGA BBS, and here it is:

> Msg: #5840  Sec: 1 - AMIGA
>      10-Sep-88  12:10 AM
>Subj: #5815 - GOMF and DeciGEL
>From: David Levin
>  To: Dan Schein (X)
>
>LexCheck will not work with GOMF, you must Nuke GOMF prior to using LexCheck.
>Also to enable vector trapping place the "^" after GOMF when running it.  I
>recently talked with the creators of GOMF and that is were this info comes
>from.  There was one more program which conflicted with GOMF.
>          Good Luck.
>
>(UA RE Q) (D F):

   So all this time the program I used to save me from Guru's was causing my
   Guru. Im happy to report that LexCheck works just fine with the 020 board.
   Thanx to all those who sent me mail with tips and tricks to try, they are
   greatly appreciated.

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein     {alegra|amiga|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
 Sneakers Computing

 Of course heimat is an Amiga, doesn't everyone run UUCP & UseNet on an Amiga?