[comp.sys.amiga] The Amiga is losing ground to I*M and A*ple...

dml@loral.UUCP (Dave Lewis) (09/15/88)

In article <12490@cisunx.UUCP> ejkst@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) writes:
>In article <799@applix.UUCP> scott@applix.UUCP (Scott Evernden) writes:
>>In article <12358@cisunx.UUCP> ejkst@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) writes:
>>>  ....  SunMouse itself is a clumsy hack.)

>When a program is sending fake mouse clicks when I didn't ask it to, I

>...not anywhere near as elegant as HeliosMouse or Dmouse.

  Yeah, well DMouse ain't perfect either - when a text requester comes up,
and the mouse doesn't happen to be over it, the cursor in the requester goes
away and I have to move the mouse up and click on it. Sometimes. (2/3 of the
time? I haven't kept track, just got pissed off.) Why does it do this? How
do I make it stop? AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
--
Dave Lewis      Loral Instrumentation      San Diego    (619) 282-3341
  ihnp4 --\   bang --\ kontron -\