[comp.sys.amiga] bugs in dcp/uupc

dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) (09/11/88)

I found what I think to be some major bugs in Rich Lambs dcp
g packet protocol driver which was posted to comp.sources.misc
some time ago.  I want to get in touch with the author.  If
anybody knows how I can, please let me know. Otherwise, if
you are interested in an explanation of these bugs, let me
know, I will post a detailed explanation if the interest is high.
--
Dave Arnold
dave@arnold.UUCP	{cci632|uunet}!ccicpg!arnold!dave

julian@acp.OZ (Julian Elischer) (09/15/88)

In article <173@arnold.UUCP>, dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) writes:
> I found what I think to be some major bugs in Rich Lambs dcp
> g packet protocol driver which was posted to comp.sources.misc
> some time ago.
[deleted]
> you are interested in an explanation of these bugs, let me
> know, I will post a detailed explanation if the interest is high.

yes please. We use a modified version of the dcp stuff (as opposed
to the later pcuucp stuff).. I have fixed several bugs but I am
always ready to hear about others..
One of these days I might even re-post the (quite) modified stuff again.

julian@acp.oz

uucp: uunet!munnari!acp.oz!julian
(vk6ui)