[comp.sys.amiga] Transactor Blues

mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) (09/15/88)

I just got off the phone with Transactor. You remember Transactor,
it's that magazine you USED to get (and enjoy).

I was calling about an article I'm trying to publish, but asked
about my subscription, too. I get plain ole Transactor and
Amiga Transactor. They said that the plain ole Volume 9 Issue 1
came out about a week ago. The Amiga Transactor (Volume 1 Issue 3)
is due out in "about a couple of weeks".

The last "plain ole" was Volume 8 Issue 6 dated May 88. It has been
a while since the last Amiga issue, too. They said the company
had undergone some "re-organization" and that things were pretty much
back on track again.

Thought y'all might be interested.

Mat
--
 W Mat Waites            | Emory Cardiac Data Bank | UUCP:  gatech!emcard!mat

******** End of newsgroups--what next? [npq]

kim@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (09/16/88)

In article <5966@emcard.UUCP>, mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) writes:

> I just got off the phone with Transactor. You remember Transactor,
>
> [ ... ]
>                            The Amiga Transactor (Volume 1 Issue 3)
> is due out in "about a couple of weeks".
>
> [ ... ]
>                                          They said the company
> had undergone some "re-organization" and that things were pretty much
> back on track again.

And the check is in the mail.

And I'll respect you in the morning.

And ...

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim