[comp.sys.amiga] C64 MIDI Sequencers

sas@lexicon.UUCP (Steve Schuster) (09/15/88)

I need information on MIDI sequencer hardware/software available
for the Commodore 64 (sorry AMIGA group, but I thought maybe some
of you might be ex C64 users).  Thanks in advance.--
Steve Schuster
{ihnp4,harvard,linus,ima,bbn,m2c}!spdcc!lexicon!sas

czei@accelerator.eng.ohio-state.edu (Michael S. Czeiszperger) (09/16/88)

In article <302@lexicon.UUCP> sas@lexicon.uucp (Steve Schuster) writes:
>I need information on MIDI sequencer hardware/software available
>for the Commodore 64 (sorry AMIGA group, but I thought maybe some
>of you might be ex C64 users).  Thanks in advance.--
>Steve Schuster

I still like my C64 version of Dr. T's Keyboard Controlled Sequencer.
In fact, I like it better that the Atari version, which is many
times more complicated.  Everytime I get the bug to can my 64 all I
have to do is play with the mac version of KCS (I own a mac and a
C64), and the terrible user interface and multiple bugs warn me not
to give away the C64 just yet.  To be fair, the Mac KCS is just in
beta, so hopefully those bugs will be fixed before release.

--
Michael S. Czeiszperger    | "The only good composer is a dead composer"
Systems Analyst            | Snail: 2015 Neil Avenue         (614)