[comp.sys.amiga] Dmouse1.9, a bug?

mke@psu-cs.UUCP (Mike Miller) (09/18/88)

Hello All,

This is to report a possible bug in dmouse1.9.

When you push down both buttons on the mouse and move the window you can
get it off the screen. This ussually crashes the system immediatly.

I am running an Amiga 500 with 1meg, 1 3.5 inch floppy. Software is conman,
dmouse1.9 and blitze fonts.

I suppose the bug could be in conman, but I never had this problem before
dmouse1.9. (Which is a really nice Util.)

Thanks,
Mike Miller.

jax@well.UUCP (Jack J. Woehr) (09/19/88)

In article <938@psu-cs.UUCP> mke@psu-cs.UUCP (Mike Miller) writes:

>Hello All,
>
>This is to report a possible bug in dmouse1.9.
>
>When you push down both buttons on the mouse and move the window you can
>get it off the screen. This ussually crashes the system immediatly.

	Don't do that. That oughta fix that.