[comp.sys.amiga] Poping 2002 monitor.

erikj@hi.unm.edu (Erik Johannes) (09/19/88)

My friend's 2002 monitor has been poping.  About every 15 to 20 minutes it
will make a poping sound (similar to when a monitor is first turned on).  It
only does this once it has warmed up.

I remember that a long time ago there was a discussion going on about poping
1084 monitors.  Thus if nobody else is intrested, just email any responses
directly to me and I will pass them along to my friend.

				Thank You,
					Erik Johannes

flaig@Apple.COM (Charles Flaig) (09/20/88)

In article <23640@hi.unm.edu> erikj@hi.unm.edu.UUCP (Erik Johannes) writes:

>My friend's 2002 monitor has been poping.

Poping?  I always suspected they would try to come up with a computerized
replacement for the Pope.  It sounds a little like "slumming", the way you
put it.

(Sorry, I know you meant "popping", but it's one of those days, you know?)

--Charles Flaig
  flaig@apple.com

ain@s.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (09/20/88)

In article <17377@apple.Apple.COM> flaig@apple.com.UUCP (Charles Flaig) writes:
>>My friend's 2002 monitor has been poping.
>Poping?  I always suspected they would try to come up with a computerized
>replacement for the Pope.  It sounds a little like "slumming", the way you

   Pope headroom?

>(Sorry, I know you meant "popping", but it's one of those days, you know?)

   Ditto here.. and today is only just begun...

-- Pat White
ARPA/UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM  PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906