[comp.sys.amiga] about a demo from comp.binaries.amiga

MFM1%LEHIGH.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (mark masters) (09/20/88)

Hi,
   Early Monday morning (6:30 am) I received a file from
comp.binaries.amiga called SPHERESD I assume there is more to this
spheres demo than just the docs and data.  I am writting because there
was no mail to me on the 18th and prior to 6:30 am on the 19th.  I
believe that the rest of the files were lost.  Anyhow, could some kind
soul email the source of this demo?  Many thanks in advance and sorry
for going on so long.
mark masters <MFM1@LEHIGH.bitnet>

ain@s.cc.purdue.edu (Patrick White) (09/21/88)

In article <4144@louie.udel.EDU> MFM1%LEHIGH.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (mark masters) writes:
>   Early Monday morning (6:30 am) I received a file from
>comp.binaries.amiga called SPHERESD I assume there is more to this
>spheres demo than just the docs and data.  I am writting because there
>was no mail to me on the 18th and prior to 6:30 am on the 19th.  I
>believe that the rest of the files were lost.  Anyhow, could some kind
>soul email the source of this demo?  Many thanks in advance and sorry
>for going on so long.

   Is this the one we posted March 8th? (!!)  If so, your feed somewhere
is severly broken.  Below follows the beginning (middle?) of the file we
posted as 'spheres.docs' back in March:

	Date: 8 Mar 88 05:09:52 GMT
	#	Run the following text with /bin/sh to create:
	#	README
	#	balls.1.dat
	#	balls.2.dat
	#	balls.default.dat
	#	cyclo.dat
	         ANIMBALLS - An animation hack by JimG  (Jim Guilford)

	  Animballs allows one to create a collection of balls in three space
	and then interactively rotate them in real time. It uses HAM mode to
	allow for a wide range of coloring.

-- Pat White   (co-moderator comp.sources/binaries.amiga)
ARPA/UUCP: k.cc.purdue.edu!ain  BITNET: PATWHITE@PURCCVM  PHONE: (317) 743-8421
U.S.  Mail:  320 Brown St. apt. 406,    West Lafayette, IN 47906
[let's all help Joe out... send your IFF pictures or music to joe@dayton.UUCP]