[comp.sys.amiga] Correct newsgroup

schein@cbmvax.UUCP (Dan Schein GUEST) (09/22/88)

 In Message <711@cps3xx.UUCP>, usenet@cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner) writes:

  >From: usenet@cps3xx.UUCP (Usenet file owner)
  >Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
  >Subject: Re: TESTING ... 1 2 3
  >Date: 20 Sep 88 21:09:17 GMT
  >

  >hi this iis a test.
  >if you care to, send me email to let me know you heard this
  >thanx

    This is an example of UUCP/UseNet being misused. Please if your looking
    to test your software then use one of the proper newsgroups designed for
    that purpose. For tests from heimat I use "pa.test" and not one of the
    busiest newsgroups on UseNet like comp.sys.amiga. Please do not take this
    a flame because it is not meant as one. It is more of a word of advice
    to all new UUCP/UseNet sites. And since I have been filling 3-4 orders
    daily for Amiga UUCP/UseNet and I would hate to see all (or even 50%) of
    those people make this same mistake.

	     Sneakers

--
 Dan "Sneakers" Schein	      Guest of Commodore International Ltd. and cbmvax
 2455 McKinley Ave