[comp.sys.amiga] Mouse usage

rsine@nswc-wo.arpa (09/26/88)

[Netlanders disregard this message]

In one of the messages Todd Lewis asks about mouse usage.  Well, Todd I can't
get to you, are you on Bitnet or what?  Give us an address when you ask for
relay.

Todd,

I am left handed, but I use my right hand to control the mouse without
exception.  Actually, I am very close to being amnidextrous (sp? i.e.
ability to use either hand).  The reason I usually answer left handed is
because I usually prefer my left hand, but not always.

Why do you ask?

Ran

rsine@nswc-wo.arpa

mikhe@tragicomix.liu.se (Mike Henry) (09/27/88)

	[Munch, Munch, Munch...			BURP!!]

In article <4230@louie.udel.EDU> rsine@nswc-wo.arpa writes:
>exception.  Actually, I am very close to being amnidextrous (sp? i.e.
>ability to use either hand).  The reason I usually answer left handed is

	I believe that is "Ambidexterious"...

>rsine@nswc-wo.arpa

		-Mike					<uH>

		Disclaim ?? Me ?? I don't even have an employer !!

--
UUCP : mikhe@majestix.liu.se OR					  	 ///
	{seismo,mcvax,munnari}!enea!liuida!majestix!mikhe		///

rap@ardent.UUCP (Rob Peck) (09/28/88)

In article <4230@louie.udel.EDU>, rsine@nswc-wo.arpa writes:

> I am left handed, but I use my right hand to control the mouse without
> exception.  Actually, I am very close to being amnidextrous (sp? i.e.
> ability to use either hand).  The reason I usually answer left handed is

The words is ambidextrous I think.  In my case, I seem to be
somnidextrous... if I rest my fingers on the mouse for too long
while reading the net news, my hand falls asleep.

Rob Peck