[comp.sys.amiga] Reduce -- was Re: more on maple

jjfeiler@tybalt.caltech.edu (John J. Feiler) (10/01/88)

I've been doing some symbolic manipulation work, and have recently been directed
towards Reduce as the possible solution to all my problems. (SMP is a
DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!)  Since this has just been mentioned, (ie, can it be ported)
I'd like to know more about it.  Is it PD, or commercial.  If commercial,
who make it, and why isn't ther an amiga port yet?  If PD, where can I get the
source.

Any and all help appreciated....

John Feiler				"Life's like a jigsaw, you get the
709 Locust #7				straight bits, but there's something
Pasadena, CA 91101			missing in the middle..."
jjfeiler@tybalt.caltech.edu				-- XTC
What's the difference between a duck?

jjfeiler%tybalt.caltech.edu@UDEL.EDU (10/04/88)