From: Tommy Petersson <tope@enea.se>
Subject: Source to maze program (in C) wanted
Date: 30 Sep 88 16:21:42 GMT
To:       amiga-relay@UDEL.EDU
Sender:   amiga-relay-request@UDEL.EDU

My daughter loves to solve mazes. There is a maze program at a
Xen*x machine at work, but the output is not that cute.

I would like sources for a maze creator, which I would try to
compile on my Amiga B2000. (An Amiga binary is also good).

I would later want to add the possibilities of adding small
pictures in the maze ("Let that turtle find its way home")
and perhaps the possibility to distribute letters in the maze,
with the correct path making a word she should try to read
(or something like that). Anyone with some help?

BTW, the Xenix program should be able to take parameters
(maze -w width -h height) but I can't get that to work. Is the
program buggy or am I? Sorry, I don't remember the Xenix/program
version, but it's a recent one.