[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: DNET

andrew@alberta.UUCP (Andrew Folkins) (05/18/88)

Sigh.  Everything else has come through, plus a few others, so I'm
assuming that it got eaten somewhere.  Any kind souls out there that
would care to send me a copy?

Oh, and Matt - *that's it* he's been cloned! There's three of him!
That's how he gets all this stuff done!  Thanks.

--
Andrew Folkins        ...ihnp4!alberta!andrew
The University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Remember, when all else is said and done, at least *we* have a place to
park our keyboards.

lphillips@lpami.van-bc.UUCP (Larry Phillips) (05/21/88)

DNet part 2 never arrived here either.

-larry

--
Janus? Well, look at it this way. If you squint a little, the J could be
       Amiga checkmark, and the rest of the word describes MsDos.

Donald_B_Phillips@cup.portal.com (05/24/88)

This posting is really for Larry Phillips.  I'm not having luck reaching him by
EMail.  Sorry about this for the rest of you.

Larry,
I've tried twice to mail DNet, Part 2 to you.  What follows is the result of
the second attempt.  If we can work out a path, I'm willing to try again.
Don Phillips

From: sun!ihnp4!alberta!MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: donald b phillips
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Date: Mon, 23-May-88 04:26:00 PDT

Date: Mon, 23 May 88 05:26:00 MDT
From: sun!ihnp4!alberta!MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: sun!portal!cup.portal.com!Donald_B_Phillips

550 ubc-vision... User unknown

Date: Sun May 22 21:07:54 1988

putsch@neptune.AMD.COM (Jeff Putsch) (10/02/88)

Hi,

I've been reading quite a few articles about DNET lately. I gather it
is a program to connect my Amiga to mainframes (or some such thing). I
would very much appreciate any info those of you in net-land could
give me regarding this program and where to get it.

Please e-mail responses unless they are of general interest to the
net.

e-mail address: putsch@neptune.AMD.COM

Thanks,

Jeff.