[comp.sys.amiga] Need fish listing 139-146

Going through my files I seem to have lost the posting containing the
description of Fred's Library disks numbered 139 thru 146. I'm not
sure how it happened, however if someone has one on line and would
like to send it to me I would appreciate it.

--Chuck McManis

jdow@gryphon.CTS.COM (J. Dow) (10/02/88)

In article <70994@sun.uucp> cmcmanis%pepper@Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) writes:
>Going through my files I seem to have lost the posting containing the
>description of Fred's Library disks numbered 139 thru 146. I'm not
>sure how it happened, however if someone has one on line and would
>like to send it to me I would appreciate it.

Gee, Chuck, hasn't Willy posted the list in the amiga.user/fish... topic
yet? Perhaps we'd better get on his case... {@_-}

--
Sometimes a bird in the hand leaves a sticky deposit.
Perhaps it were best it remain there in the bush with the other one.

{@_@}
	jdow@bix (where else?)		Sometimes the dragon wins. Sometimes
	jdow@gryphon.CTS.COM		the knight. Does the fair maiden ever
	{backbone}!gryphon!jdow		win? Surely both the knight and dragon
					stink. Maybe the maiden should suicide?
					Better yet - she should get an Amiga and					quit playing with dragons and knights.

jdow%gryphon.cts.com@UDEL.EDU (10/04/88)

From: "J. Dow" <jdow@gryphon.cts.com>
Subject: Re: Need fish listing 139-146
Date: 1 Oct 88 23:37:43 GMT