[comp.sys.amiga] the moderated groups

toddb@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Todd Bernard) (10/04/88)

Hey I just received zoo 2.0 in comp.sys.binaries, so kim when did you send this
to them?

Am I wrong or is it taking some people to bitch and moan inorder to get the
moderators to post something? Are we going to elect new a new moderator?

toddb@umbc3.umd.edu

kim@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (10/06/88)

In article <1220@umbc3.UMD.EDU>, toddb@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Todd Bernard) writes:
> Hey I just received zoo 2.0 in comp.sys.binaries, so kim when did you send this
> to them?

May 8, 1988.

> Am I wrong or is it taking some people to bitch and moan inorder to get the
> moderators to post something? Are we going to elect new a new moderator?

Things don't often work that way on the net ... more typically, when and if
someone who *wants* to do the job, and has the resources (time, disk space,
ftp capability, etc.) steps forward, they get the job.  Certainly is needed
in this situation!

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim