[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga X-Windows

devin@topologixtopologix.com (Devin Hooker) (10/12/88)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I need to find Xwindows for
the Amiga - does anyone know where I can find it?  Thanks.
				-Devin

gmg@hcx.uucp (Greg M. Garner) (10/13/88)

In article <162@topologixtopologix.com>, devin@topologixtopologix.com (Devin Hooker) writes:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I need to find Xwindows for
> the Amiga - does anyone know where I can find it?  Thanks.
> 				-Devin

I would also like some info on this beasty!

 Greg Garner
 gmg@hcx.uucp
 501-442-4847

/* Come on guys, lets get busy and build a FTL drive! */

jim@athsys.uucp (Jim Becker) (10/14/88)

From article <873@cseg.uucp>, by gmg@hcx.uucp (Greg M. Garner):
> In article <162@topologixtopologix.com>, devin@topologixtopologix.com (Devin Hooker) writes:
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I need to find Xwindows for
>> the Amiga - does anyone know where I can find it?  Thanks.

The master of ceremonies for this task is Dale Luck, who has the following stats:

real:		Dale Luck
		1881 Ellwell Dr.
		Milpitas, Ca.   95035
		408-262-1469

electronic:	pyramid!oliveb!amiga!boing!dale
	        cbmvax!amiga!boing!dale

lishka@uwslh.UUCP (Fish-Guts) (10/14/88)

In article <162@topologixtopologix.com> devin@topologixtopologix.com (Devin Hooker) writes:
>Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I need to find Xwindows for
>the Amiga - does anyone know where I can find it?  Thanks.
>				-Devin

[One moment while I dig through a pile on my desk ... dig dig, grub grub...
AHHH!  There it is!]

You want to speak to Mr. Dale Luck of Boing Inc.  His address is:

	Dale Luck	GfxBase
	1881 Ellwell Dr.
	Milpitas, Ca.  95035

	email: {cbmvax | oliveb | pyramid | any_backbone}!amiga!boing!dale

This address comes straight from some info that GfxBase (aka Mr. Luck)
sent me regarding X11, a Moniterm 1008x800x2bits monitor, and the
Ameristar Internet Package.  Looks like some nice stuff!

					.oO Chris Oo.
--
Christopher Lishka                 ...!{rutgers|ucbvax|...}!uwvax!uwslh!lishka
Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene                   lishka%uwslh.uucp@cs.wisc.edu