[comp.sys.amiga] Postscript from Textcraft?

thistle@super.ORG (Mark R Thistle) (10/15/88)

Does anyone out there know of any software to
generate postscript output from documents created
using Textcraft?

Thanks in advance!

news@tcr.UUCP (John B. Sobernheim) (10/17/88)

In article <827@super.ORG>, thistle@super.ORG (Mark R Thistle) writes:
> Does anyone out there know of any software to
> generate postscript output from documents created
> using Textcraft?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Mark,
	There's a utility package marketed by New Horizons Software that
is made for printing ProWrite files to a postscript printer or to disk.
The package claims to allow you to convert Textcraft and Scribble!
documents to ProWrite format so that they may be printed to the postscript
printer too.  It's called ProScript, and it retails for $49.95.  You might
check it out at your dealers.  I don't have easy access to a postscript
printer myself, so can't give you any first hand experience.

--
John Sobernheim
The Computer Room, Denver