[comp.sys.amiga] Moderated groups

john13@garfield.MUN.EDU (John Russell) (10/22/88)

In article <12951@oberon.USC.EDU> papa@pollux.usc.edu (Marco Papa) writes:
>In article <1314@nmtsun.nmt.edu> wbnsnsr@nmtsun.nmt.edu (William Norris) writes:
>|First, I will post the MENU system which I have been working on.
>               ^^^^
>Do NOT post to comp.sys.amiga or comp.sys.amiga.tech. Use comp.sources.amiga
>instead.  As anybody can see, Bob is  already pretty active.

Bob? Is this Bob Page? Has he taken over moderation of one or both moderated
groups?

I'm not too optimistic for the future of sources/binaries in our area
anyway with our flakey newsfeed. Part 2 of "zoo" and part 4 of "DME 1.30"
aren't incredibly useful just by themselves. Those, plus the 1-file posting
of "path" (which mentioned docs in the source, while none were included in
the source or binary posting), are all that's come over the wire in the
last month and a half.

John
--
"The 68000 processor can't possibly handle a colour display. You must have a
 68020 system and not know it."