[comp.sys.amiga] 881/020 board

ULC@PSUVM.BITNET (10/18/88)

Hi there...
        I was in recent contact with Mr.Fowles, the creator of the 881/020 boar
d that was supposed to be in the latest issue of Transactor. Well, I believe
the concensus is that the Amiga Transactor is defunct and Mr. Fowles said that
the pertinant info ( ie. his article ) would be distributed on the major nets
last weekend ( 15-16 Oct ) ie. BIX,Compuserve etc. Unfortunatly myself and
quite a few others dont have access to these nets so if some kind soul could
grab this info and post it here we would be VERY grateful.

                                                          Thanks in advance.
                                                           Jason Twamley
cesus

lphillips@lpami.van-bc.UUCP (Larry Phillips) (10/26/88)

In <57679ULC@PSUVM>, ULC@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> I was in recent contact with Mr.Fowles, the creator of the 881/020 board
> that was supposed to be in the latest issue of Transactor. Well, I believe
> the concensus is that the Amiga Transactor is defunct and Mr. Fowles said that
> the pertinant info ( ie. his article ) would be distributed on the major nets
> last weekend ( 15-16 Oct ) ie. BIX,Compuserve etc. Unfortunatly myself and
> quite a few others dont have access to these nets so if some kind soul could
> grab this info and post it here we would be VERY grateful.

  Well, as sometimes happens, the news of the demise of the Transactor is
somewhat premature. I have been in fairly constant contact with them,
and can now post the following, taken from a message left on the
AmigaVendor forum on Compuserve, where Transactor has a section.