                      Stephen Vermeulen
                      Author: Express Paint
                      Chairman: AMUC.

mikhe@majestix.liu.se (Mike Henry) (10/28/88)

[We've got CATS and DOGS but what about my...			\\V// C-bra]

In article <881027113154.072@Janus.MRC.AdhocNet.CA> svermeulen@Janus.MRC.AdhocNet.CA (Steve Vermeulen) writes:

>Is anyone in comp.sys.amiga[.tech] land going to the World of Commodore
>show in Philadelphia next week?  Is anyone organizing another Usenet

    I'd love to. Say does anybody have a spare ticket so I can get across
    the Atlantic ??? You'd have to email it or it won't get here on time B^)

>                      Stephen Vermeulen
>                      Author: Express Paint
>                      Chairman: AMUC.

		-Mike
--
InterNet : mikhe@majestix.liu.se                                      ///
UUCP :  {seismo,mcvax,munnari}!enea!liuida!majestix!mikhe            ///