[comp.sys.amiga] Anyone got a good copy of SURF?

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (10/23/88)

Mine blows up every time with a guru :-(. I've downloaded it twice.

Sean
--
***  Sean Casey                        sean@ms.uky.edu,  sean@ukma.bitnet
***  The Hacker from Spaaaaaaaaace.    {backbone|rutgers|uunet}!ukma!sean

elbaum@reed.UUCP (Daniel Elbaum) (10/27/88)

In article <10418@s.ms.uky.edu> sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

>Mine blows up every time with a guru :-(. I've downloaded it twice.

Mine works fine on an A1000 with lots of memory.  Try `stack 16000'
before running Surf, and trimming memory.

--
                      :                       Daniel Elbaum
 Responsible for all  :               tektronix!reed!elbaum

disd@hubcap.UUCP (Gary Heffelfinger) (11/01/88)

From article <13402@cisunx.UUCP>, by ejkst@cisunx.UUCP (Eric J. Kennedy):
> In article <10785@reed.UUCP> elbaum@reed.UUCP (Daniel Elbaum) writes:
>>Mine works fine on an A1000 with lots of memory.  Try `stack 16000'
>>before running Surf, and trimming memory.
>
> I tried that once.  The colored lights and star at the top worked OK,
> but the fake icicles shorted out the ram chips.
Geez!  Halloween isn't even over yet and they're starting with the
Christmas decorations.  Sigh!

:-)

Gary

--
Gary Heffelfinger  -  Not speaking for Clemson Univ.  (ISD)
uucp: ... !gatech!hubcap!disd    inet: disd@hubcap.clemson.edu