[comp.sys.amiga] Newsletters with excellence!

mike@shogun.cc.umich.edu (Michael Nowak) (11/02/88)

In article <762@mailrus.cc.umich.edu> mike@shogun.cc.umich.edu () writes:
>I just got a copy of excellence! through the educational discount
>program and I really like it.

A couple people have mailed me with requests for information on the
educational discount.  The educational discount program is apparently
through MSS.  My dealer had a form which I filled out and he also
xeroxed my staff ID.  The discounted price was $100.

I am not affliated with MSS.

 Michael Nowak                                          ...mailrus!shogun!mike
 Workstation Consultant                               mike@shogun.cc.umich.edu
 U of M Computing Center User Services              Mike_Nowak@um.cc.umich.edu

    ...working for but in no way representing the University of Michigan...