[comp.sys.amiga] FileSystem tutorial

kim@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (11/04/88)

In article <26497@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, martens@tennis.cis.ohio-state.edu (Jeffrey Martens) writes:
> In article <75804@sun.uucp> cmcmanis@sun.UUCP (Chuck McManis) writes:
> >in the hashtable at the "wrong" place. See the usenet tutorial on the
> >file system. (Either Bob Page or Kim Devaughn did it) Then you can use
>
> Usenet tutorial on the file system?  Is this a tutorial on the Amiga
> file system?	If so, how is it accessed?  Thanks.

Wish I could take the credit for it ... it's a nice piece of work!  It was
written by Dwayne Miller, who not only tells you about the (original) file
system, but walks you thru it with a sector editor (sectorama, etc.)

I just sent it off to Bob (isn't this fun) Page, at ulowell, so it should
be coming to a moderated group near you soon (gee, it's great to be able
to finally say that)!

***  YOU ARE DOING ONE HELLUVA SUPER JOB THERE, MR. PAGE ... THANK YOU!!!  ***

/kim

--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim