[comp.sys.amiga] I need continuous-form labels for 3.5 inch disks

lai@vedge.UUCP (David Lai) (11/04/88)

In article <1200@agora.UUCP> billsey@agora.UUCP (Bill Seymour) writes:
>From article <6244@dayton.UUCP:, by joe@dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson):
>: Thus -- does anyone know where I can obtain continuous-form labels for
>: 3.5 inch diskettes?  I wanna print 'em up on my printer.  Someone out
>: there must make these, but I can't find any in a size I like, never mind
>: with colors.
>	We buy blank white 2 3/4x2 3/4 disk labels on tractor feed from a
>local printer/label shop. They have to custom make them for us, but the
>quality is very good. The paper is high quality with little or no ink bleed
>and no smearing. They stay stuck to the disk until you want to peel them off
>also. :) The problem is that they have a minimum order of 5000 labels, and
>cost about $.03 each at that quantity. We sell them to members at $.05 each,
>but if you want some, we could probably sell them to non members also... If

In the back pages of BYTE (that disgusting 4 letter word), I find an ad
from a joint with no apparant name (pg 324, Oct 88).  They advertise
2-3/4 X 2-3/4 labels on continuous form for $12/1000, you must buy in
boxes of 2500.  That works out to 1.2 cents each.

Address: 1040 Broadway, Westville, NJ 08093
Phone:	609-456-6996

Disclaimer: I've never ordered from the place and am not connected
	with it.  Dont know if its legit.  Done know anyone thats
	done business with them.  Just thought this little bit of info
	might help your quest for labels.

PS In the future, please use a wider distribution, us hosers wanna find
   out whats going on too.
--
	"What is a DJ if he can't scratch?"  - Uncle Jamms Army
The views expressed are those of the author, and not of Visual Edge, nor Usenet.