[comp.sys.amiga] Canon 1080A printer driver

jblake@esunix.UUCP (Jon Blakeburn) (11/08/88)

Does anyone have a printer driver for the Canon 1080A? If so, could
you please mail me a copy. I would like to take advantage of all the
features of my printer (NLQ, etc) and the epson file on WB 1.3 doesn't
cut it.

Thanks,

Jon
--
Jon Blakeburn

"Don't do it Porge, then she'll want to see yours!"
                                       -Mudhead-

daveb@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Berezowski) (11/09/88)

In article <1060@esunix.UUCP> jblake@esunix.UUCP (Jon Blakeburn) writes:
>Does anyone have a printer driver for the Canon 1080A? If so, could
>you please mail me a copy. I would like to take advantage of all the
>features of my printer (NLQ, etc) and the epson file on WB 1.3 doesn't
>cut it.

	On the V1.3 Extras disk, there is a printer driver I wrote
specifically for the Canon_PJ-1080A.  The driver is called
'Canon_PJ-1080A' (small wonder). :^)

>Thanks,
>
>Jon
	Your welcome.  Regards, David Berezowski

	PS.  I should add that this printer doesn't have much in the way
of text attributes.  To my knowledge it has underline, boldface, and
enlarged text (no nlq mode).