[comp.sys.amiga] 640 x 200 x 2 IFF pictures wanted for DropCloth

erd@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Ethan R. Dicks) (11/12/88)

I just got a copy of DropCloth 2.3, and am considering using it, if I can get
some neeto pictures for it.  Most of the disks I have contain 5 bitplane or
other such unacceptable type of pictures.  I am especially interested in
Astronominal type pictures, such as M31 (the Great Galaxy in Andromeda).

If I can get some neat pictures, I would probably even send Eric his much
deserved share-ware contribution.  (Especially if he could add the feature of
filling the backdrop window with a repeating IFF brush pattern)

Thanks,
-ethan

--
Ethan R. Dicks       | ######  This signifies that the poster is a member in
Software Results Corp|   ##    good sitting of Inertia House: Bodies at rest.

trudel@caip.rutgers.edu (Jonathan D. Trudel) (11/12/88)

>If I can get some neat pictures, I would probably even send Eric his much
>deserved share-ware contribution.

Hey, I drew the icon, so how about sending me $.50 for my effort?  :-)

(it's all in the presentation, son...)

eric@hector.UUCP (Eric Lavitsky) (11/16/88)

In article <27297@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> erd@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Ethan R. Dicks) writes:
>I just got a copy of DropCloth 2.3, and am considering using it, if I can get
>some neeto pictures for it.  Most of the disks I have contain 5 bitplane or
>other such unacceptable type of pictures.  I am especially interested in
>Astronominal type pictures, such as M31 (the Great Galaxy in Andromeda).

DropCloth 2.3 - yikes! V2.4 has been available since February. I even sent it
out to the old sources/binaries moderators just after I completed it - but alas
like so many others it never saw the light of day. I've sent that version off
to Bob Page and hopefully it will make it out soon.

>If I can get some neat pictures, I would probably even send Eric his much
>deserved share-ware contribution.  (Especially if he could add the feature of
>filling the backdrop window with a repeating IFF brush pattern)

I haven't worked on it in a while - while the contribution would be appreciated,
I can't make any promises about doing more work on it. However, if your contribution
is a nice one, I'll send you source and you can make the additions yourself! ;-)

>Thanks,
>-ethan

-Eric

ARPA:	eric@topaz.rutgers.edu or eric@ulysses.att.com
UUCP:	{att,ucbvax}!ulysses!eric or {wherever!}rutgers!topaz!eric
SNAIL:	34 Maplehurst Ln, Piscataway, NJ 08854

"To err is human; To really f*ck up requires the root password."