[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga2000/NEC MultisyncII

ISCOVE%UTOROCI.BITNET@CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (11/17/88)

Has anyone found a way to connect the NEC Multisync II to the
Amiga 2000 video output?  Does the fix involve hardware?  Can
it be done short of buying the Flicker Fixer?

iscove@utoroci.bitnet
Norman Iscove
Ontario Cancer Institute
Toronto

wilso_d@xanth.cs.odu.edu (DeWitte Wilson) (11/18/88)

In article <5500@louie.udel.EDU>, ISCOVE%UTOROCI.BITNET@CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL.EDU writes:
> Has anyone found a way to connect the NEC Multisync II to the
> Amiga 2000 video output?  Does the fix involve hardware?  Can
> it be done short of buying the Flicker Fixer?

I have a NEC Multisync II connected to my Amiga 2000 right now.  All I had
to do was take the pin out information (found in the manuals) for both the
Monitor and the Amiga to a local electronics store, and have them make up
a cable -- it is pretty straight forward.  I've also heard that some
computer stores sell a ready made cable just for this purpose.

...dewitte