[comp.sys.amiga] $1.00 software!

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (11/18/88)

In Message <776@wsccs.UUCP>, terry@wsccs.UUCP (Every system needs one) writes:

>No one, to my knowledge has ever made money off of either of these.  I have
>3 shareware programs out there to "test the water".  Asked for a buck; haven't
>even had a "ha-ha" letter yet.  One was particularly interesting, in that it
>allows you to shift the screen so you can run European games and see the bottom
>of the screen (actually, it moves the screen +-x, +-y).  Very useful.  If it

  Since I do have ocassion to come in frequent contact with european (PAL)
  programs, this porgram of yours sounds interesting.... And at $1.00 its
  worth a try. So E-Mail me a copy of the program along with your US-Mail
  address (for the $1.00) and consider it your first sale!

  Oh yea, no smiles because im serious about wanting a copy.

--
Dan "Sneakers" Schein          {pyramid|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
Sneakers Computing

  Call: BERKS AMIGA BBS - 60+ Megs - 24 Hrs - 3/12/2400 Baud - 215/678-7691