[comp.sys.amiga] swan.ulowell.edu

page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) (11/16/88)

Hi, swan has had some serious disk problems in the past 3 days.  I
think they're behind us but you can never tell about these things.  We
also got lots of new toys (workstations) to set up and I've been out
flat working very long days and nights.  I'm about 300 messages behind
in comp.sys.amiga and we haven't even gotten the last 3 days worth of
articles yet.  Our Internet link is also very flaky (unrelated to the
disk drive), so FTP might be problematic.  Please bear with the outage
for the time being, I'm working as fast as I can, and Usenet just
isn't a priority at this time.

If it's any consolation, there's lots of good things coming to the
Amiga sources/binaries groups, and I promise you won't have to wait
too long.

..Bob
--
Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@swan.ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
Have five nice days.

kjohn@CTIX.uucp (John K. Counsulatant) (11/19/88)

In article <10200@swan.ulowell.edu> page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
>Hi, swan has had some serious disk problems in the past 3 days.  I
>think they're behind us but you can never tell about these things.  We
>also got lots of new toys (workstations) to set up and I've been out
>flat working very long days and nights.  I'm about 300 messages behind
>[usenet fodder]
>for the time being, I'm working as fast as I can, and Usenet just
>isn't a priority at this time.
>
>[ya know]
>..Bob
>--
>Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@swan.ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
>Have five nice days.

	Bob,

	I am posting this because I know I speak for myself as well as the
rest of the net when I say:

	Don't sweat it.  You are doing A GREAT JOB !!!!!!!

	Most people on the net would need a rest after posting all the
things you have posted to comp.sources/binaries.amiga.  I think what you're
doing is great and you deserve a rest.

		My many hunble thanx,

		KJohn

| Amiga ///   | Disclaimer: This is only a dream, it's only a dream ........  |
| Manic///.5K | One liners: I'm from the government, I'm here to help....     |
|  \\\///  1K |             MS/D*S is the best damn OS I have ever used....   |
|   \XX/   2K | kjohn@richp1  or  [purdue | att | cs.ubc |     ]!richp1!kjohn |