[comp.sys.amiga] Antic Amiga software

john13@garfield.MUN.EDU (John Russell) (11/16/88)

In article <694@uhnix2.uh.edu> uace0@uhnix2.UUCP writes:

>Unless we wanted to see *NO* software at all from Antic Software, Inc.
>(ie. the Cyber line, FLASH, SHADOW, Cad 3D, etc.) this move was needed.
[ to the Amiga software market ]

Does this mean the same titles Antic produces on the ST will be ported to the
Amiga, or will the titles be all-new? I've seen some nifty Cyber-stuff that
was produced in very short time by Atari owners, when to do the same with
Amiga tools like Videoscape or Sculpt 3D would have required major investments
of time.

John
--
"Families of Murder Victims bring Human Face to Court Proceedings"
		-- Gets my vote as most poorly-worded headline of the year

uace0@uhnix2.uh.edu (Michael B. Vederman) (11/20/88)

The question was asked whether or not Antic was going to produce the Cyber
line on the Amigas.  As far as I know, that is not planned, but you should
call Antic (1-415-957-0886) to make sure.

- mike

--
for (;;)                              : Use ATARINET, send an interactive
        do_it(c_programmers);         : message such as: