[comp.sys.amiga] Briwall

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (11/20/88)

[Galileo, number 3 in AmigaWorld's Reader's Choice Awards! Next Year, Number 2!!]

I'm considering sending mondo-bucks to "Briwall", advertising in the
latest AmigaWhirl, page 107. Anyone have positive/negative experiance with
these folks?

How 'bout ComputAbility?, page 117.

--
			   *** mike (starship janitor) smithwick ***
"Some people say I'm arrogant. But I know better then them" -

mrr@amanpt1.zone1.com (Mark Rinfret) (11/27/88)

In article <18432@ames.arc.nasa.gov>, mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) writes:

> I'm considering sending mondo-bucks to "Briwall", advertising in the
> latest AmigaWhirl, page 107. Anyone have positive/negative experiance with
> these folks?

About 6 weeks ago, I called Briwall and requested a combo order of
Inovatools and the 1.3 Enhancer.  I gave explicit instructions that the
order was not to be shipped until both items (particularly the enhancer)
were available.  Something amazing happened!  They did exactly what I
asked them to do and sooner than they thought they could do it!  Hmmph!
Just when I thought I could expect lousy service from everybody, they go
and screw up my expectations :-).  (If you read my posting regarding the
extra enhancer package I bought, you'll know what I'm talking about).
The Inovatools package was $52 and the enhancer was $24.  I know you can
get the enhancer for about $19 at Abel, but I've read too many horror
stories about them so I thought I'd give Briwall a try.  I'll most likely
order from them again.

Mark

--
< Mark R. Rinfret,  mrr@amanpt1.ZONE1.COM | ...rayssd!galaxia!amanpt1!mrr    >
< HyperView Systems Corp.               Home: 401-846-7639                   >