[comp.sys.amiga] subscription cancellation

JCD715T%SMSVMA.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (joel kahn) (11/23/88)

for several days now i have been trying, without success, to have myself
removed from the amiga-relay subscription list. i simply can't handle
the volume of incoming  email; it clogs up space and makes it difficult
to handle other traffic. sending various "unsubscribe" messages to both
the amiga-relay-request and the coordinator directly hasn't done the
trick. if someone out there can tell me how to get myself off of the
emailing list, please either let me know or (better yet) just go ahead
and have my name removed. thanks.

mikhe@miraculix.liu.se (Mike Henry) (11/29/88)

In article <5651@louie.udel.EDU> JCD715T%SMSVMA.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (joel kahn) writes:
>for several days now i have been trying, without success, to have myself
>removed from the amiga-relay subscription list. i simply can't handle

    Wow, this sounds interresting!!! How do you get on the mailing list???

		-Mike
--
INET : mikhe@majestix.liu.se                                          ///
UUCP : {mcvax,munnari,ukc,unido}!enea!liuida!majestix!mikhe          ///