[comp.sys.amiga] 2000 on tv?

janzen@ant.dec.com (Tom 296-5421 LMO2/O23) (12/01/88)

Was that an Amiga 2000 on a commerical tv network fiction series call
TV101, on Tuesday night, about a high school tv production class?
Tom Janzen Digital Equipment Corp 111 Locke Marlboro MA 01752
Performance Art is just Real Life, with Publicity

In article <8811301602.AA10297@decwrl.dec.com> janzen@ant.dec.com (Tom 296-5421 LMO2/O23) writes:
>Was that an Amiga 2000 on a commerical tv network fiction series call
>TV101, on Tuesday night, about a high school tv production class?
>Tom Janzen Digital Equipment Corp 111 Locke Marlboro MA 01752
>Performance Art is just Real Life, with Publicity

No, it was an Amiga 1000 :-)

msiskin@shogun.cc.umich.edu (Marc Siskin) (12/01/88)

In article <8811301602.AA10297@decwrl.dec.com> janzen@ant.dec.com (Tom 296-5421 LMO2/O23) writes:
>Was that an Amiga 2000 on a commerical tv network fiction series call
>TV101, on Tuesday night, about a high school tv production class?
>Tom Janzen Digital Equipment Corp 111 Locke Marlboro MA 01752
>Performance Art is just Real Life, with Publicity

Close Tom, What they were using on the show was an Amiga 1000.  AND they
actually used sound and graphics from the Amiga during the show.  NOW that
is how the Amiga should be shown. Doing it's stuff!!  :-)
         Msiskin@shogun

jca@homxc.UUCP (J.ANTROSIGLIO) (12/02/88)

In article <8811301602.AA10297@decwrl.dec.com>, janzen@ant.dec.com (Tom 296-5421 LMO2/O23) writes:
> Was that an Amiga 2000 on a commerical tv network fiction series call
> TV101, on Tuesday night, about a high school tv production class?

I think it was an Amiga 1000. They were running Dpaint to create graphics
for the classes TV show.

--
	John C. Antrosiglio
	AT&T Bell Laboratories

daveb@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Berezowski) (12/03/88)

In article <8811301602.AA10297@decwrl.dec.com> janzen@ant.dec.com (Tom 296-5421 LMO2/O23) writes:
>Was that an Amiga 2000 on a commerical tv network fiction series call
>TV101, on Tuesday night, about a high school tv production class?
>Tom Janzen Digital Equipment Corp 111 Locke Marlboro MA 01752
>Performance Art is just Real Life, with Publicity

	No, it was an Amiga A1000.  BTW, what did you think of the show?
I think that it has potential.