[comp.sys.amiga] CATS for the C/A engineering group

jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) (12/01/88)

In article <5352@cbmvax.UUCP>, daveh@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Haynie) writes:
> > BTW, it's great that you guys from CATS are available here on Usenet for
> > questions. This shows that you are comitted to the Amiga.
>
> Us hardware systems engineering types are here too.  We don't yet have an
> animal, though some of us used to be C128 Animals.

How about Commodore Amiga Micro Electronics Lxxxxxxx Support? You
hardware systems engineering types could be called CAMELS! All you
have to do is find the appropriate L word.

But seriously, I didn't think you were separate groups and I hope you
don't feel left out since we all think it is great that C/A is here,
not just CATS.

I seem to notice new C/A posters here, welcome aboard!

Now if you can just get Max T. a USENET feed then we could really
have some fun.

			Mike Davis ..!att!ihlpm!jmdavis

char*p="char*p=%c%s%c;main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}";main(){printf(p,34,p,34);}

rsb@dukeac.UUCP (R. Scott Bartlett) (12/03/88)

[aliens ate my line eater]

In article <2640@ihlpm.ATT.COM> jmdavis@ihlpm.ATT.COM (Davis) writes:
>In article <5352@cbmvax.UUCP>, daveh@cbmvax.UUCP (Dave Haynie) writes:
>> Us hardware systems engineering types are here too.  We don't yet have an
>> animal, though some of us used to be C128 Animals.
>
>How about Commodore Amiga Micro Electronics Lxxxxxxx Support? You
>hardware systems engineering types could be called CAMELS! All you
>have to do is find the appropriate L word.

How about 'Laidback' or 'Loyal' or 'Learned'

OR.. HORSES  Hardware ORiented Support and Engineering Services
you could be a HORSE of a different color:-)

>Now if you can just get Max T. a USENET feed then we could really
>have some fun.
This is probably possible already(cbmvax) except that being a big exec type he
probably wouldn't be able to devote the time.

>--
>			Mike Davis ..!att!ihlpm!jmdavis

						rsb
						i'm a HORSE, of course,
							     of course.
--
rsb@dukeac.ac.duke.edu		///	"Amigas do it with hardware."-- Me
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^	       ///     "Sycamore is open."-- Negativ Land