[comp.sys.amiga] DKFRAAA

dbk@fbog.UUCP (Dave B. Kinzer @ Price Rd. GEG) (12/03/88)

[Warning: The Sturgeon General has found that reading the following may
          cause serious injury to your sense of humor]

   * * * David Kinzer Freely Reuseable Amiga Animal Acronyms * * *

RATS - Really Awesome Technical Support
COWS - Commodore Overtime Working Stiffs
TIGERS - Totally Intense Guru Eradicating Reaction Squad
MICE - Master Intellect Computer Enginereers
RABBITS - Running After Bad Bytes In The Software
HOGS - Hardware Of Great Speed / Hackers Of Great Software
BIRDS - Best In Real Developer Support
SHEEP - Super Hackers Eradicating Erronious Programs
FISH - Sorry, taken. (Hi Fred!) (Would have been First In Superior Hardware)
DUCKS - Dreaming Up Completely Killer Software
GEESE - Giving Enthusiastic Educators Superior Electronics
FROGS - Fast Reaction Omnipotent Guru Stompers
OTTERS - Official Technical Trainers Educating Regressive Simpletons (like me)
SEALS - Super Efficient Amiga Loving Seers
HORSES - Hardware Oriented Really Super Enthusiest Support
PONYS - Putting Out Next Year's Systems
LIONS - Little Icons Only, No Software
BEARS - Beautifully Elegant And Robust Software
MONKEYS - Mocking Other Nasty Kernals Emasculating Yonder Systems
PENGUINS - Putting Every Nasty Guru Upset Into Null Swiftly
RACOONS - Reading Amazing Computing Only On Night Shifts
SLOTHS - Superior Logic On The Hardware Side
GULLS - Guru Understudys Learning Lasting Skills
HAMSTERS - Hopeless Amiga Maniacs Seeking Technical Education Real Soon
IGUANAS - Into Giving Users And Novices Awesome Support
SKUNKS - Swift Kernal Understanding Needed Kind Sirs

These add to the previously seen:

CATS - Commodore Amiga Technical Support     (Not Freely Reuseable)
DOGS - Developers Of Great Software          (Probably not)
GOATS - Gladly Offering All Their Support    (If you must)
GERBILS - Gladly Educating Real Beginners In Latest Software (Maybe)
LAMBS - Learning Amiga Merit Badge System    (An Idea Who's Time Has Come)

Enjoy!

|     // You've heard of CATS and DOGS, I'm from GOATS, Dave Kinzer         |
|    //  Gladly Offering All Their Support!             noao!nud!fbog!dbk   |
|  \X/   "My employer's machine, my opinion."           (602) 897-3085      |

dbk@fbog.UUCP (Dave B. Kinzer @ Price Rd. GEG) (12/03/88)

FREELY 'REUSABLE' (you get what you pay for)
That's keyboard bounce for 'Engineers' (I know, I are one)
'Erroneous' like my spelling.
'Enthusiast' as in spelling police.
'RACCOONS' - Reading Amazing Computing Columns Only On Night Shifts.

If I missed any I don't want to here about it.

|     // You've heard of CATS and DOGS, I'm from GOATS, Dave Kinzer         |
|    //  Gladly Offering All Their Support!             noao!nud!fbog!dbk   |
|  \X/   "My employer's machine, my opinion."           (602) 897-3085      |

peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva) (12/04/88)

WOLVES	-- Doesn't stand for anything.
--
		    Peter da Silva  `-_-'  peter@sugar.uu.net
		     Have you hugged  U  your wolf today?

	          Disclaimer: My typos are my own damn busines#!rne

adam@cbmvax.UUCP (Adam Levin CATS) (12/05/88)

article <1584@fbog.UUCP> dbk@fbog.UUCP (Dave B. Kinzer @ Price Rd. GEG) writes:

... Preparatory stuff deleted

>RATS - Really Awesome Technical Support
>COWS - Commodore Overtime Working Stiffs
>TIGERS - Totally Intense Guru Eradicating Reaction Squad
... A bunch of others deleted
>|     // You've heard of CATS and DOGS, I'm from GOATS, Dave Kinzer

And we all live in a Zoo and ride around in an Arc!

disd@hubcap.UUCP (Gary Heffelfinger) (12/06/88)

From article <3047@sugar.uu.net>, by peter@sugar.uu.net (Peter da Silva):
> WOLVES	-- Doesn't stand for anything.
Is this a complaint, or a statement of fact?

--
Gary R Heffelfinger   -  Not speaking for Clemson University

lel@wuphys.UUCP (Lyle E. Levine) (12/06/88)

All these animals!!!!  They all belong to one super group!

		PETS!!!

Programmers Extraordinare, Technically Supportive!

IBM is a Division of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
"their fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their
superficial design flaws."
			- "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish"

Lyle Levine: Paths -> ihnp4!wuphys!lel       Best way: (314)889-6379
		      uunet!wucs!wuphys!lel