[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted A1000 ethernet

tws@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Thomas Sarver) (12/09/88)

[ Food for the line eater...]

  Our department has a couple of A1000's that we want to hook
up to our new ethernet LAN.  Ameristar used to produce boards
for the A1000, but now only make to boards for the 2000 & 500.
  Does anybody out there have A1000 boards that they would like
to sell?  We figure somebody who bought them must have upgraded
to 2000's and would like to recoup some money.
  Please contact:
	John Schilling (904) 395-8528	Billy Cooke (904) 373-0708
	Department of Astronomy		"" same address
	201 SSRB
	University of Florida
	Gainesville, FL 32612

	or E-mail to:
	tws@beach.cis.ufl.edu or golem100@oak.circa.ufl.edu
	or vanel@oak.circa.ufl.edu

  Thanx in advance!

kent@swrinde.swri.edu (Kent D. Polk) (12/10/88)

In article <19549@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> tws@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:

>  Our department has a couple of A1000's that we want to hook
>up to our new ethernet LAN.  Ameristar used to produce boards
>for the A1000, but now only make to boards for the 2000 & 500.

I know that Ameristar has demoed the board for the A500, but I understood they
were waiting for the Commodore expansion box to put it in before it was
released. Has this come to pass? I am waiting to buy one now, but haven't heard
any news on it's availability.

Thanks,

       Kent Polk - Southwest Research Institute       |>Insert Standard<
{cs.utexas.edu, gatech!petro, sun!texsun}!swrinde!kent|>   Disclaimer  <