[comp.sys.amiga] sources/binaries posting

page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) (12/13/88)

ewhac@well.UUCP (Leo 'Bols Ewhac' Schwab) wrote:
> recently sent to Bob Page via comp.binaries.amiga (poke, prod)
>Incidentally Bob, about when can I expect to see that posted?

The queue is more or less fifo.  You can see I've been posting a lot
of stuff; it's not like I'm sitting on my hands.

I hope to completely get caught up sometime this week.

..Bob
--
Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept.  page@swan.ulowell.edu  ulowell!page
Have five nice days.

joe@dayton.UUCP (Joseph P. Larson) (12/13/88)

In article <10668@swan.ulowell.edu> page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
>The queue is more or less fifo.  You can see I've been posting a lot
>of stuff; it's not like I'm sitting on my hands.
>
>I hope to completely get caught up sometime this week.

Oh oh!  Bob's catching up.  Hurry!  Everybody send him something!
--
          When you fall on your head do you land on your feet?
UUCP: rutgers!dayton!joe   (Feed my      Dayton Hudson Department Store Company

dhines@utastro.UUCP (Dean Hines) (12/14/88)

In article <10668@swan.ulowell.edu>, page@swan.ulowell.edu (Bob Page) writes:
> ewhac@well.UUCP (Leo 'Bols Ewhac' Schwab) wrote:
> > recently sent to Bob Page via comp.binaries.amiga (poke, prod)
> >Incidentally Bob, about when can I expect to see that posted?
>
> The queue is more or less fifo.  You can see I've been posting a lot
> of stuff; it's not like I'm sitting on my hands.
>
> I hope to completely get caught up sometime this week.
>
> ..Bob
> --

Keep up the good work Bob.

| Dean Hines                       Disclaimer: What? disclaim? Me?  |
| Astronomy                                                         |
| University of Texas               "Always store beer in a dark    |
| dhines@astro.as.utexas.edu          place."                       |
| dhines@utastro.UUCP                         Lazarus Long          |