[comp.sys.amiga] Handshake Support

hugh@censor.UUCP (Hugh Gamble) (12/16/88)

In article <3265@cs.Buffalo.EDU>, ugfeldmn@cs.Buffalo.EDU (Jon Feldman) writes:
> problems.  Of course, Handshake works with both, only Handshake is quite the
> memory hog... (AND Haberfellner doesn't seem to be much on support, grr, but
> that's another story ENTIRELY.  Although HS is the best vt100 emulator I've
> seen...)  I suppose Handshake has a more thorough Kermit, though, eh?  What's
> the story here?  Anyone have any ideas?

Did you pay the shareware fee for Handshake?
I find Eric Haberfellner's support more than acceptable given the low cost
of the program.  And Handshake *is* the best vt100 terminal emulator I've
looked at, at any price.

The version I have is 2.12a.  The only thing I miss in it is scripting
and that should be taken care of with an AREXX port RSN.

--
Hugh D. Gamble  (416) 581-4354  {lsuc, utzoo}!censor!hugh  (Std. Disclaimers)
I can push any computer to its limits.