[comp.sys.amiga] midilib v 2.0

bader+@andrew.cmu.edu (Miles Bader) (12/15/88)

Most of the utilities included say "you need arp library V34+", and
exit.  Where can I get arp library Vanything?

-Miles

hopp@agnes.uucp (Eric D. Hopp) (12/20/88)

In article <0Xde0ry00UkaMAXnFP@andrew.cmu.edu> bader+@andrew.cmu.edu (Miles Bader) writes:
>Most of the utilities included say "you need arp library V34+", and
>exit.  Where can I get arp library Vanything?
>
>-Miles

(There seems to be a lot of junk in the header -- Hope this works.)

ARP is the Amigados Replacement Project by Charlie Heath of Microsmiths (and
others).  It is copyrighted, but freely redistrobutable.

If you can't find a copy anywhere, (try your dealer, he or she might have it),
you could do what I did and order "the latest version of ARP" from

ARP SUPPORT
c/o Microsmiths
(Add Microsmiths' address)

They wanted $5.00 for distrobution costs, and got it to me in reasonably good
time.  (They appologized for their slowness -- I guess they were overwhelmed
with requests.  Kinda cool.)

hope this helps!                     -eric hopp

#include <std.disclaimers>