[comp.sys.amiga] KickBench for 1.2 or 1.3 needed !!!,

wolf@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Thomas Wolf) (12/18/88)

Hello,

Since there isn't any update of the MAKEBOTH Program on Fish-disks,
i'm searching the update to 1.2/1.3 or the KICKBENCH program here.
Can anyone mail me the uuencoded kickbench or makeboth ?
(The Files can be arced or zoo'd).
I'll appreciate any info.

Thanks a lot, Thomas

mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Portuesi) (12/20/88)

wolf@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Thomas Wolf) writes:
> Since there isn't any update of the MAKEBOTH Program on Fish-disks,
> i'm searching the update to 1.2/1.3 or the KICKBENCH program here.
> Can anyone mail me the uuencoded kickbench or makeboth ?

How about sending it to Bob Page instead?  Now that I have a hard
disk and only need about 10% of the space on a floppy to hold the
files needed to boot, combining KickStart and WorkBench all of a
sudden seems desirable.

--
Michael Portuesi / Information Technology Center / Carnegie Mellon University
INET:   mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu / BITNET: mp1u+%andrew.cmu.edu@cmccvb

"I'm very sorry, Master, but that WAS the backup system" -- Slave