[comp.sys.amiga] Mindlight 7 8^)

amichel@neabbs.UUCP (MICHEL LANGEREIS) (12/18/88)

>In Article (99833.rodger@hpdml93.HP.COM (Rodger Anderson)) writes:
>> hpdml93:comp.sys.amiga / bader+@andrew.cmu.edu (Miles Bader)
>cjhoward@lotus.waterloo.edu (Caleb J. Howard) writes:
>>
>   [ Various stuff about ML7 transported to 7th heaven ]

You both forgot to mention you can load in a picture, display that on
for or background in different pieces, colors, sound sync., cycling,
or switch between different pictures in memory and mix it with one of the
to much to choose from standard objects in the program or with your custom
brushes or sprites you just loaded.

The most important thing, you didn't get any sleep for a week, did you ?
( I didn't ! )

For Europeans on the net, there's a distributor for Europe now:

Allicht av-pr
Zwanenburgwal 146
1011JH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)20-228653

I have no connection in anyway with Aural Visions or with Allicht av-pr,
the only thing they gave me is at least one week without any sleep.

BTW: Software is 100% MULTITASKING !

				    Michel Langereis.
/__________________________________________________________________ /|
---UUCP: ...!mcvax!telmail!neabbs!amichel__________________________|/|
--2wire: +31 (0)20-6684919_________________________________________|/|
---Late: +31 (0)2990-37757_________________________________________|/|
--Paper: +31 (0)20-742506__________________________________________|/|
___________________________________________________________________|/|
These opinions are mine, bad spelling performed on a PC without OS.|/|
-------------------------------------------------------------------|/

rodger@hpdml93.HP.COM (Rodger Anderson) (12/22/88)

>/ hpdml93:comp.sys.amiga / u-mderha%ug.utah.edu@wasatch.UUCP (Max Derhak) /  1:19 pm  Dec 20, 1988 /
>In fact we didn't even
>recieve word that there was new software from Visual Aurals.  We had
>to get our news from the Grapevine
What new software?  I thought I was listening to the grapevine pretty
close, I haven't heard anything about new software.  Is this new
software the stuff I keep hearing says to turn up the gain?  My software
has never asked me to turn up the gain.

--
Rodger Anderson (rodger@hpdml93)
              or(rodger%hpdml93@hplabs.hp.com)