[comp.sys.amiga] Aargh!

skinner@unc.cs.unc.edu (Andrew Skinner) (12/16/88)

Time for another extremely important posting.  I saw some comments on Aargh
recently.  Does anybody know how to win the one-on-one fights?  I have
knocked down the other one twice within a fight, but never three.  That
was just by thrashing around with the joystick--I don't really know what
I'm doing.  The instructions give a general idea, but not much.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
andy skinner
skinner@unc.cs.unc.edu

As far as I know, UNC doesn't care anything about what I think about
Aargh!

ljc@otter.hpl.hp.com (Lee Carter) (12/19/88)

Dead easy - Just keep punching for all your worth. Don't jump or
breath fire, just punch. You win every time.

wilso_d@xanth.cs.odu.edu (DeWitte Wilson) (12/23/88)

In article <5925@thorin.cs.unc.edu>, skinner@unc.cs.unc.edu (Andrew Skinner) writes:

> Time for another extremely important posting.  I saw some comments on Aargh
> recently.  Does anybody know how to win the one-on-one fights?

The only way I have ever seen the one on one fights won was to just hold
the joystick in the direction of the opponent and hold down the joystick.
Usually, the fight really gets into it before he [the other guy] falls
back and you get the egg.