[comp.sys.amiga] Mail to Rokicki?

rokicki@polya.Stanford.EDU (Tomas G. Rokicki) (12/23/88)

If you've tried to reply to me via Usenet in the past months,
and never got a reply, I may have found out why.  Here at
Stanford, we have a machine called Labrea (as in tar pits;
it's used for archives, mostly, get it?)  Well, there was a
serious mail clot in the tar pits, just removed, and I've
gotten dozens of mail messages dating all the way back to July.

I didn't ignore you; I never got your message!  Mail me again
if you wanted Mackie 1.1, or DeskJet info, or anything else.

-tom

ali@polya.Stanford.EDU (Ali T. Ozer) (12/23/88)

In article <5773@polya.Stanford.EDU> Tomas G. Rokicki writes:
>If you've tried to reply to me via Usenet in the past months,
>and never got a reply, I may have found out why.  ...

Same story here. Hmm, polya.stanford.edu, that sound familiar, eh Tom?
I suddenly got a flood of messages yesterday and soon found out
they date way back to August. I tried to immediately reply to all,
but some bounced back. If you sent me some mail in the past four months
and I rudely ignored you, and if you still remember what you sent me mail
about, please try again. Sigh, is email competing with USMail now?

Ali Ozer