[comp.sys.amiga] The Guys and Gals in The Trenches

randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) (12/24/88)

In article <2379@kalliope.rice.edu> phil@Rice.edu (William LeFebvre) writes:

>CA people:  thanks for all the help and support you've given people via
>Usenet.  I think it has really helped.  I know I've learned a few things!

Hear!  Hear!

I (and I assume all of you Amigoid Usenetters out there) really appreciate all
the work and support!  It's a (sometimes) thankless job, and I, for one, am
glad that you people have weathered whatever criticisms or comments that may
have been leveled at you, and kept up your informative, helpful, and very
professional job.

It's one of the things that makes the Amiga stand apart from the rest.

Thanks again, and oh, yes,  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

--
-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	..!uw-beaver!uw-june!bcsaic!randy     USNail: Boeing Computer Services